Arkansas is our home, and we look out for our neighbors.
Landon T. Sanders
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Zoning Law
- Personal Injury
- Property Law
Landon T. Sanders graduated from Conway High School in Conway, Arkansas. He earned his degree in social studies education from the University of Central Arkansas, where he graduated Summa Cum Laude. Landon graduated Cum Laude from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law.
Throughout school and after graduation, Landon gained invaluable experience in Arkansas courtrooms. He clerked through an externship program for an Arkansas Court of Appeals Judge, clerked for the governor’s office during the 2015 legislative session, and served as a prosecutor for more than a year. He’s briefed the governor on bills introduced by legislature, handled issues regarding pardons and gun rights in the Arkansas Clemency & Extraditions office, and worked through felony and misdemeanor cases in central Arkansas. Previously, Landon served as a deputy prosecuting attorney for the Fifteenth Judicial District of Arkansas, where he handled criminal matters in Circuit and District Court.
Now, Landon focuses on criminal law, including misdemeanors and felonies - from traffic tickets to serious felonies. Landon is prepared through his past experience to take a case to trial.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Central Arkansas, Conway, Arkansas
- BSE - 2013
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Social Studies Education
- Conway High School, Conway, Arkansas
- Arkansas, 2016
Classes & Seminars
- Criminal Law Seminar, Conway County Sheriff's Office, 03/16/2018
- Conway Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
- University of Central Arkansas Athletics, Sponsor
- Conway Wampus Cats, Sponsor
- Arkansas Governor's Office, Law Clerk, 2015 to 2015
- 15th Judicial District Prosecuting Attorney Office, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, 2016 to 2018
- Arkansas Bar Association, 2016 to Present
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2018 to Present
- Conway Chamber of Commerce, 2016 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
Current Employment Position